We are buyer's of BG's & MTNs, seasoned on screen, on SBP closing procedure, and we buy via our platform account and trading desk based in ny usa, london and hong kong
We can take MTN’s or BG's and pay immediately if instrument/s is on DTC screen, and your seller should be able to free deliver on DTC by furnishing the DTC receipt copy to us after making delivery on screen in our DTC Acc favor, to enable us to take it down "SBP" (screen block & pay).
DTC CLOSING 500 M TO 5 B.
Or other closing options are euro clear screen or euro-inter-bank screen 'SBP' procedure but we specially prefer the 'DTC''
- please send your seller's offer (invoice price), CIS & PP copy of seller (require urgently)
- Buyer will issue corporate LOI-RWA/FPA, with CIS & PP copy
- Seller provide the DTC receipt copy/ with corporate invoice with screen codes with copy of dtc receipt.
- Buyer complete transaction "screen block & pay" on the DTC
I need MTN's & BG’s also on DTN screen issued by major banks, please source and get back asap
We are buyer's of BG's & MTNs, seasoned on screen, on SBP closing procedure, and we buy via our platform account and trading desk based in ny usa, london and hong kong.
We need your BG’s on euro clear screen SBP closing or inter-bank screen or DTC screen. We will need all page 1-14 of euro clear prints and BG copy and title page asap.we will complete this deal within 2 days...if all documents are furnished and buyer's side fees should be left entirely & exclusively free/open for buyer's determination (we can cover you/facilitator only).
Please send full offer and BG copy and all details for screen closing SBP.
To firstname.lastname@example.org ; email@example.com
In accordance with our bank's current procedure adopted for trade/purchase of bank debenture instruments (BG’s and MTN ’s), you are advised to follow as described below;
OPTION ONE: SBP CLOSING ON EURO CLEAR
*IN THIS EVENT YOU MUST GET YR BG PROVIDER TO PLACE THE INSTRUMENT WITH EURO CLEAR SCREEN SO WE CAN PICK IT UP TO CLOSE THE DEAL "SBP" AS DESCRIBED ABOVE AGAINST YOUR SELLER'S CORPORATE INVOICE WITH CLOSING CODES FOR SBP.
- Seller fwd offer with all 14 pages of euro clear
- Buyer sign LOI/RWA agreement with FPA
- Seller furnish corporate invoice & bond power with all access codes for closing "screen block & pay" standard procedure.
- Buyer conduct "SBP" and complete the transaction.
CIS : Customer Information Sheet
PP : Pass port copy
LOI : Letter of intent
RWA : Ready Willing and Able
FPA : Fee Protection Agreement
DTC : Depository Trust company
Acc : Account
SBP : Screen Block & Pay
MTN : Medium Term Note
BG : Bank Guarantee